Thousands of dollars value in services, resources, partnership and education training!
- Free Consultation on managing current and future COVID-like events
- Inclusion in FAMA Security Protocols
- FAMA will assist with developing your business volunteer profile.
- FAMA will train your staff in innovative community connections.
- Free attendance to the 3-class Nonprofit Goals and Growth Series ($250 value)
- Free attendance to the 4-class GEMS TRAINING professional development ($1000 value)
- Discounted rates on contract services (marketing, bookkeeping, private staff training, event planning)
- Access to FAMA’s living network of businesses nonprofits and churches
- Up to 50% off all FAMA workshops, events, and seminars
- FAMA represents an army of potential volunteers for your community events and services
- FAMA works together with its members to broaden and deepen its member organizations’ footprints in local neighborhoods through collective outreach endeavors
- Direct fund-raising participation and consultation made available through specific FAMA partners (These dollars can be used to partner with FAMA and connect your business to the community in a major way)
- True connectivity on a level that you’ve prayed would happen!
- Your business will gain access to a variety of professional/staff development professionals and mentors.
Members in good standing are expected to make contributions that help to serve the community and provide refreshments for our bi-weekly meetings.
Annual dues are $250 and are expected from every member to remain in good standing. These dues can be broken up into 3 equal monthly payments of $90. Our Bi-weekly meetings are provided for members in good standing and first- time visitors.